JK MSc Nursing round 2 counselling 2023 begins today
JK MSc Nursing: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) is all set to conduct the round 2 physical counselling for the JK MSc Nursing programme today, October 27 in offline mode.
The board has brought down the seat marks from 35 to 25 imprints for JK MSc cycle 2 advising. Up-and-comers who have gotten marks upto 25 in the Normal Entry Test (CET) directed by the Board for the MSc Nursing project can go to the guiding at the BOPEE office in Jammu/Srinagar.Competitors who are partaking without precedent for the directing system have store Rs 1,000 as a guiding expense upon the arrival of advising at the BOPEE office.
JK MSc Nursing Round 2 Counselling 2023: Documents required
- Registered candidates for round 2 counselling must bring the documents given below at the BOPEE office in Jammu/Srinagar.
- Marks card of BSc Nursing, Post Basic BSc Nursing or BSc Hons Nursing Course with minimum of 55% marks
- Domicile certificate of UT of J&K and for the candidates of UT of Ladakh
- ST Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate
- One Year work experience after BSc Nursing / Post Basic BSc Nursing programme
- Certificate as a Registered Nurse or Registered Midwifery or equivalent with any State/UT Nursing Council
- Category certificate (if applicable)