Jharkhand SSC Teacher recruitment 2024 schedule revised; 26,001 vacancies to be filled
SSC Teacher recruitment: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has revised the exam date for the Elementary School Trained Assistant Teacher Joint Competitive Examination 2023. The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 26,001 vacancies of teachers in the department. The Jharkhand Teacher recruitment examination will now be conducted on February 10, 2024.
In consistence with the court’s choice, the Bonus will open the web-based application enrollment entry not long from now. Candidates from all states who have passed the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) and Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) can apply for assistant teacher positions.
The point by point assessment timetable will be made accessible after the finish of the web-based application process, taking into account the quantity of applicants and the necessary assessment days.
The commission has reported a sum of 26,001 opportunities. 11,000 of these have been made available for Jharkhand PRT positions, and 15,001 for Jharkhand TGT positions.
JSSC Teacher Recruitment 2024: How to apply
- Visit the official website, jssc.nic.in.
- Click on the JPSTAACCE online application link.
- Enter your basic information and contact details to generate registration number and password.
- Log in to your account by entering your registration id and password that you received at the time of registration.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents,
- Download and take a printout for future reference.