Jharkhand Board Class 10, 12 scrutiny application process begins
The Jharkhand Board Academic Council (JAC) has begun accepting applications for the JAC Class 10, 12 result 2023 scrutiny. The application period for Jharkhand Board Class 10 and 12 examinations ends on June 21 at 9 p.m. The official website, jac-online.com, provides access to the JAC 10th and 12th scrutiny forms.
According to the JAC tenth board result 2023, the general pass rate was 95.38 percent. However, for all streams, the Jharkhand Class 12th pass percentage decreased. Science had a pass rate of 81.45%, commerce had a pass rate of 88.6%, and arts had a pass rate of 95.9%.
The five-step registration procedure for applying for scrutiny has also been announced by the JAC Board. Enlistment, signing into the entryway, select subjects you wish to apply for, make online installment of essential expenses and get printout of utilization structure and installment.
Application for JAC Class 10, 12’s Examination: Instructions to apply
- For registration, go to jac-online.com, the JAC’s official website.
- To open the “Student Registration Form,” select the “Click Here to Register” tab.
- Enter your roll code and roll number in segments in the space gave.
- Enter the OTP that was sent to the registered mobile number after verifying the details. Login: Students will need to enter their roll code, roll number, and registered mobile number in order to log in.
- Complete the application form by checking the box next to the subjects for consideration and entering the details of the candidate.
- Fee payment: Proceed with the fee payment process right now and keep the receipt for later use.