JEECUP 2023 round 6 choice filling process ends today
JEECUP 2023: The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh JEECUP 2023 has started the UP Polytechnic choice filling and modification process. Candidates who have registered for JEECUP counselling 2023 will be able to fill choices in the order of preference or modify the choices opted by September 13 at the official website, jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
The UP Polytechnic round 5 seat allocation result 2023 was declared yesterday. Candidates who have been shortlisted must pay the acceptance fee by today. The chamber declared the extraordinary round directing to fill the empty seat accessible in the polytechnic universities in Uttar Pradesh.
By today, candidates must complete the JEECUP choice filling. The council will announce the UP Polytechnic round 6 seat allocation by 2 p.m. tomorrow, September 13.
The official announcement stated, “The date fixed for the additional phase counseling process for all courses except Pharmacy course is from 11.09.2023 to 15.09.2023.”
How to fill choices for JEECUP 2023 round 6
- Visit the JEECUP official website, jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
- Click on the link that reads “Round 6 choice filling/modification of JEECUP counselling”.
- Now, key in the application number, password and security pin displayed.
- Login using the credentials entered.
- Select the choice of colleges and courses or modify submitted preference.
- Review the options selected and submit.