JAIN University Bangalore BTech admissions 2024 open
JAIN University: JAIN (Deemed-to-Be University), Bangalore has started the BTech application process 2024 in online mode. Candidates who meet the JAIN University eligibility criteria can visit the official website- jainuniversity.ac.in to complete the JAIN University registration 2024. Eligible can fill the JAIN University application in online/ offline mode by paying application fee of Rs. 625.
For JAIN College BTech confirmation 2024, candidates will be shortlisted through the JAIN Entry Test (Fly) which incorporates a composed test, bunch conversation, and individual meeting. The base capability to apply for Fly is a breeze through in the 10+2 test in Science/Trade/Expressions from PUC/ISC/CBSE or comparable load up. Competitors can likewise apply in disconnected mode by visiting the JAIN College grounds.
JAIN University BTech Eligibility Criteria 2024
The minimum qualification required to apply for JAIN Entrance Test (JET) is a pass in the 10+2 exam in Science/ Commerce/ Arts from PUC/ ISC/ CBSE or equivalent board. A course recognised as equivalent thereto by the university.
JAIN University BTech admissions 2024: Selection process
- Visit the official website of JAIN University.
- Complete the JAIN University application 2024.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 625.
- Appear for and clear the JAIN Entrance Test (JET) which includes a written test, group discussion, and personal interview.
- The final merit list for JAIN University BTech admission 2024 will be based on their performance in the entrance exam, group discussion, and personal interview.
- To confirm admission, candidates need to pay the JAIN University course fees.