IOCL Recruitment 2023: For 65 Posts
IOCL Recruitment 2023: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has announced job openings for Non-Executive positions and is currently accepting applications. The application process is currently in progress, and the last date to submit the application form is May 30. Individuals who are interested in applying for these positions can do so by accessing the official website at iocl.com and completing the online application form.
IOCL Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- The recruitment process aims to fill a total of 65 vacancies for Non-Executive posts. Out of these vacancies, 54 positions are available for the role of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production), 7 positions are for Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U), and 4 positions are for Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M).
IOCL Recruitment 2023: Age limit
- Applicants for these positions should meet the age requirement, which states that candidates must be at least 18 years old and their maximum age should not exceed 26 years as of April 30.
IOCL Recruitment 2023: Know how to apply
- Candidates can visit the website www.iocl.com.
- Click on the career tab.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form and print a copy for future reference.
Upon successful submission of the online application form, candidates are required to send the necessary documents to the designated authority at the respective refinery they have applied for (as mentioned in the notification). The documents should be sent by ordinary post and must reach the authority by June 10.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today