IMT Nagpur invites applications for PGDM programmes 2023
Online applications are now being accepted for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs in 2023 at the IMT Nagpur. At the official website, imtnagpur.ac.in, candidates who meet the IMT PGDM eligibility criteria can pay the application fee of Rs. 2500 to complete the online registration process. Rs. 2500 in addition to any applicable bank fees.
For IMT Nagpur, applicants must complete the PGDM application process by January 1, 2023. Students must submit valid CAT 2022, XAT 2023, GMAT (February 1, 2019 – February 28, 2023), and CMAT 2023 scores in order to be included in the shortlist. For PGDM programs, IMT Nagpur is accepting applications for the second phase.
Eligibility Criteria for 2023
- A bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university or institute in any discipline is required.
- A valid CAT (2022), XAT (2023), GMAT (January 1, 2019 – February 28, 2023), or CMAT (2023) score is also required of applicants.
- Meet the eligibility requirements
- complete the registration process
- pay the application fee.
- Valid CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT scores must be submitted
Candidates who are shortlisted must attend a personal interview. The final merit list will be determined by factors such as critical thinking, work experience, and academic diversity.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today