IIT Ropar second semester hostel fee structure released
IIT Ropar: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Ropar) has released the hostel fee structure for the second semester of academic year 2023-24. Existing students of BTech will have to pay a fee of Rs 19,500 and those of MTech, PhD and MSc will have to pay a fee of Rs 25,500.
This semester, IIT Ropar students will be required to pay a hostel fee of Rs 36,500. Lodging foundation expense is Rs 3,000, wreck security store (refundable) is Rs 6,000, wreck affirmation charge (once installment) is Rs 5,000 and wreck charges is Rs 22,500.
IIT Ropar said all understudies are coordinated to pay the inn and wreck charge through the two modes just – SBI Gather and request draft.
Procedure for payment through SB Collect:
- Visit the onlinesbi.com, onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- Select SB Collect
- Select Educational Institute IIT Ropar
- Select the option for payment category
- Pay the requisite fee
- Submit the printout of the receipt at the time of hostel accommodation and attach the same in the link provided.
- Those paying through the demand draft has to make the payment in favour of ‘the director IIT Ropar hostel account. Hostel Accommodation will only be allotted after the deposit of fees, IIT Ropar saios. The students are required to submit the transaction slip to the respective Caretaker and attach the same through the given Link: forms.gle/Pip8jgcGriqjhvUCA