IGNOU term-end examination registration with late fee from tomorrow
IGNOU: Candidates applying for the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) term-end examination (TEE) Open and Distance Learning (ODL) and online programmes will have to pay late fees from tomorrow onwards. Students can apply for the IGNOU TEE on the official website, ignou.ac.in.
The regular window for IGNOU TEE and ODL will close today. The university will conduct the December TEE 2023 exams from December 1 to January 6, 2024.
Up-and-comers should pay a late expense of Rs 500 from October 23 and 27. Those enlisting from October 28 and November 10 should pay Rs 1,100 as late charge.
IGNOU December TEE 2023: How to apply
- Visit the official website of IGNOU, ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the December TEE application link
- Read through the instructions and click on proceed to fill application
- Enter all required details in the application form
- Submit the application fee
- Download and take a printout of the same for further references.