IGNOU Admission 2023: Fresh, re-registration for July session ends today
IGNOU Admission 2023: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU Admission 2023) will close the window for fresh admission and re-registration for the July 2023 session today, September 10. Interested and eligible candidates who have not registered yet can apply for the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) programmes on the official portal – ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in and for the online programmes at ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
The college had expanded the cutoff time for enrollment till September 10. Prior, the last date to apply for the projects was August 31. Candidates will need to use their username and password to access the student portal in order to re-register. Understudies can pay the re-enlistment charge through charge or Visa, net banking, or UPI.
How to fill IGNOU re-registration form 2023?
- Visit the official portal for re-registration
- Read all the instructions given, and click on ‘Proceed for Registration’.
- Login with the registration number and password.
- Select your respective programme and enter the details
- Pay the prescribed fee
- Check the details mentioned and take a printout of the re-registration form.
Steps to fill IGNOU fresh admission form 2023?
- Visit the official website – ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in or ignouiop.samarth.edu.in
- Click on ‘click here for new registration’
- Candidates will be redirected to another page
- Fill in the registration details
- Login through the credentials generated and fill the application form
- Upload the necessary documents and pay the fee
- Submit the application form and take a screenshot of the confirmation page