ICAI ICITSS 2023 Registration Ends Tomorrow
ICAI ICITSS 2023: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will be closing the registration window for the Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills Verify 2023 tomorrow, July 10. Interested candidates can complete their registration for the examination on the official website advit.icaiexam.icai.org.
The Advanced ICITSS 2023 examination is scheduled to take place on July 30, from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM.
According to the official website, “Candidates who have successfully completed the Advanced ICITSS – Advanced IT course on or before June 30, 2023, are eligible to apply for appearing in the above test.”
The exam will consist of 100 objective-type multiple-choice questions, each carrying one mark. The questions will cover both the previous and current versions of the AICITSS-IT Course Test. There will be no negative marking. The total marks for the exam will be 100.
ICAI ICITSS 2023: Know how to apply
- Visit the official website at advit.icaiexam.icai.org.
- Click on the application link for the exam.
- Register and proceed with the application.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Download and take a printout for future reference.