ICAI declared FAFD results
FAFD results : The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has declared the results for the Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection (FAFD) exam 2023. Candidates who appeared for the FAFD exam can check the results on the official website at learning.icai.org.
The ICAR FAFD course test was hung on October 28,2023. Up-and-comers who have gotten under 50 imprints on the test won’t qualify in the ICAR FAFD test. Competitors get the opportunity to show up in the following test which is probably planned for December or January.
The applicants who have qualified in the FAFD test should download their e-Declarations from the authority site as printed copies won’t be conveyed by the ICAR organization.
The ICAR has presented the endorsement course in Measurable Bookkeeping and Misrepresentation Recognition because of the rising requirement for digital wrongdoing and extortion location in the country. It is the act of recognizing extortion or mistakes by utilizing bookkeeping, examining, CAATs or information mining apparatuses, and analytical capacities.
Steps to check the ICAR FAFD result
- Visit the official website at learning.icai.org.
- On the homepage, go to the “My Product” Tab.
- Click on the link that reads, “DAAB Assessment Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection 28th October”.
- You will be redirected to a login page.
- Enter your credentials such as user ID and password.
- ICAI FAFD results will be displayed on the screen.
- Save and take a printout for future reference.