ICAI CA May-June 2023 registration ends today
The ICAI CA May-June 2023 session exam registration window will close today, February 24, according to the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). By paying a late fee of Rs 600, candidates can also submit the CA exam forms until March 3.
The eservices.icai.org website lets you fill out the exam form for the CA Foundation, Main, and Post Qualification courses. On March 4, ICAI will open the window for application corrections. The CA May-June 2023 application form must be updated no later than March 10, 2023.
The CA Foundation exam is scheduled for June 24-30, the Intermediate exam for May 3-18, and the Final exam for May 2-17. The CA Inter and Final exams take three hours, with the exception of paper 6, which is the CA Final elective paper, which takes four hours.
Application for ICAI CA May-June 2023:
- Visit eservices.icai.org.
- Click “First Time User (New Student)?” to sign up. Click on this.”
- Fill out the ICAI CA May-June application form by logging in with the password and registration number.
- Upload all documents next.
- Pay the application fee for the May-June ICAI CA exam.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page you downloaded.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today