IBI PGDM admissions 2024 open
PGDM admissions 2024: I Business Institute (IBI), Greater Noida has begun the application process for the PGDM programme in online mode on the official website – ibusinessinstitute.org. Candidates applying for IBI PGDM admission 2024 need to submit valid scores of CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT to get shortlisted for further rounds of the admission process. Applicants need to pay the application fees of Rs. 1,100 to complete the IBI PGDM registration 2024 both online and offline.
The last legitimacy rundown of shortlisted possibility for IBI More noteworthy Noida confirmations 2024 will be founded on the earlier scholarly score, Feline/XAT/CMAT/MAT scores, screening round, board interview score, and Senior member’s or alternately Chief’s meeting score. Before applying for IBI PGDM 2024, applicants are advised to review the comprehensive eligibility requirements and selection procedure to avoid discrepancies.
A valid CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT score and a minimum of a three-year Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognized university or institution are required.
IBI Greater Noida PGDM Admissions 2024: Selection process
- Visit the official website – ibusinessinstitute.org
- Complete the IBI Greater Noida application form 2024
- Pay the application fee
- First, applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT scores
- Shortlisted candidates need to appear for screening round, panel interview, and Dean’s or Director’s interview rounds
- The final IBI Greater Noida PGDM admission list will be based on the prior academics, entrance examination score and performance in screening round, panel interview score, and Dean’s or Director’s interview score