HSSC group D CET answer key 2023 objection window closes today
CET answer key 2023: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will close the objection window for Common Eligibility Test (CET) group D answer key 2023 today, November 13. Candidates who appeared in exam can raise their objections (if any) against the HSSC CET group D answer key 2023 through the official website, hssc.gov.in.
Competitors can bring up their criticisms against the HSSC CET answer key by paying a non-refundable expense of Rs 100 for each protest.
The difficulties raised on the HSSC CET temporary response key will be checked and confirmed by a board of subject specialists. Assuming the test is found right, the response key will be overhauled and the last response key will be given on the authority gateway. The HSSC CET bunch result 2023 will be ready based on definite response key.
“The Response Keys after the difficulties, as settled by the board of Specialists, will be treated as last and no further correspondence/complaints will be engaged with respect to Conclusive Response Key after the announcement of Result. There will be no singular implication to any up-and-comer in light of his/her Response Key Test in similar has been dismissed/acknowledged by the Subject Expert(s),” HSSC said.
HSSC Group D CET Answer Key 2023: How to raise objections
- Visit the website, hssc.gov.in
- Login with the credentials.
- Then click on ‘View /Challenge Answer Key’.
- Challenge the desired questions and click on ‘Save Your Claims’.
- To support the claim, you can upload the supporting documents.
- Once finalized, click on ‘Save your Claims and Pay Fee’.
- Download and take a printout of the answer key challenge receipt.