HPCET Answer Key 2023: Last date to raise objections today
Today, May 17, 2023, the Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HIMTU) will close the facility for contesting the Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test HPCET Answer Key 2023. Candidates may submit observations until today at 5 p.m. The HPCET 2023 test was hung on May 14, 2023.
The HPCET answer key for 2023 can be challenged by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or personally visiting the Controller of Examinations (COE) office. Competitors should recollect that they are expected to append pertinent confirmation for the right response.
Applicants should advance their perceptions, if any to the-Regulator of Assessments, H.P. Specialized College, Gandhi Chowk, Hamirpur (H.P.)- 177001. The university stated that it would not be considered after the due date and time. Students will be able to enroll in HIMTU’s undergraduate and graduate programs following the announcement of the HPCET 2023 result, which will be based on the final answer key and a merit list of candidates.
How do I contest the HPCET answer key for 2023?
- The HPCET 2023 answer key can be downloaded by candidates from the official website, himtu.ac.in.
- Candidates will be able to challenge the preliminary answer key at the university. The official HPCET 2023 answer key will be released after the challenges have been taken into consideration.
- Applicants can mention criticisms either actually or through email email@example.com.
- Candidates must submit written complaints and supporting documents regarding the question paper and answer key to the Controller of Examinations’ office at H.P. Technical University, Gandhi Chowk, Hamirpur (H.P.)-17701, in order to challenge the answer key.
- Within the allotted time, candidates must submit written complaints.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today