Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment 2023: Application begins for 10,400 posts
Anganwadi Recruitment 2023: Gujarat’s Women and Child Development Department has posted 10,400 vacancies in the anganwadi department. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of Anganwadi at e-hrms.gujarat.gov.in.
A sum of 10400 opportunities are accessible in Rajkot, Patan, Junagadh, Navsari, Bhavnagar, Amreli, Sundernagar, Vadodara, Narmada, Surat, Baruch, Tapi, Morbi, Jamnagar, Ahmedabad, Anand, and Vadodara for the post of laborers and partners.
Competitors probably finished the optional (Class 10) assessment from a perceived board to be qualified for the Gujarat anganwadi enrollment 2023. Up-and-comers should likewise be between the ages of 18 and 33. Age unwinding would be conceded to held classification candidates as per Gujarat unofficial laws.
Steps to apply for the Gujarat anganwadi recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of anganwadi at e-hrms.gujarat.gov.in.
- Click on the Recruitment tab on the homepage.
- Select the online application link for your area and complete the registration process.
- Log in with your registration number and password.
- Fill in the application form accurately, ensuring all details are entered correctly.
- Upload photographs, eligibility certificates, and other required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the applicable fee based on your caste category.
- Submit the Gujarat Anganwadi Application Form.
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.