GATE 2024 registration without late fees extended till October 12
GATE 2024 : The Indian Institute of Science Bengaluru has extended the registration deadline for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2024. The GATE 2024 Registration deadline without late fee has been extended till October 12, 2023.
Intrigued up-and-comers who haven’t yet applied for Entryway 2024 can do as such through the authority site, gate2024.iisc.ac.in. Late expense of Rs 500 will be executed after October 12.
The Door 2024 test is timetable to be held from February 3, 4, 10, and 11. According to the timetable, the Entryway 2024 concede cards will be given on January 3.
GATE 2024: How to regsiter
- Go to the official GATE 2024 website, gate2024.isc.ac.in
- On the homepage, locate and click on the “Login” link.
- Choose “Register here” for new registrations.
- Enter the required information and proceed to the application form.
- Upload all necessary details and documents within the application form.
- Complete the application fee payment
- Download and take take a printout of the same for further references.