GATE 2024 registration with late fee begins today
GATE 2024: The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore will start the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE 2024) application process with late fee today, October 13. Interested candidates should submit the GATE 2024 exam form with late fee by October 20 at the official website, gate2024.iisc.ac.in.
To finish the GATE 2024 application process, applicants should give individual, scholarly subtleties, pay the enlistment expense, and transfer their photo and mark in the predetermined organization. According to the timetable, IISc will hold the Entryway test on February 3, 4, 10 and 11.
Steps to fill GATE application form 2024
- Visit the GATE 2024 official website- gate2024.iisc.ac.in
- Click on the GATE registration link on the homepage.
- Enter details like name, email address, mobile number, etc. to complete GATE 2024 registration.
- Proceed to fill personal and academic details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature as per specifications.
- Pay GATE registration fee in online mode.
- Preview details filled in the application form of GATE 2024.
- Finally, submit the GATE exam registration form.