FMGE December 2023 registration begins today
FMGE December 2023: The National Medical Commission (NMC) is all set to open the registration window for the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) 2023 today, October 16. Candidates appearing for the FMGE December 2023 exam can apply through the official website, natboard.edu.in.
Applicants ought to take note of that the FMGE 2023 application connection will be actuated by 9 am today. The last date to apply for FMGE 2023 test is October 25.
As per FMGE, the screening test is planned probably in the long stretch of December 2023. Up-and-comers who are won’t be allowed to apply for the screening test without the qualification authentication gave by NMC.
FMGE December 2023: How to apply
- Visit the official website, natboard.edu.in.
- On the home page, click on the FMGE December 2023 application link.
- Complete the registration process by entering the necessary details to generate the user ID and password.
- Login and fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fees and upload the required documents.
- Submit the form and download the confirmation page for further references.
Competitors who need the qualification accreditation ought to apply through Public Clinical Commission’s site. The clinical commission directs the Unfamiliar Clinical Alumni Assessment two times per year. The test is held for Indian and abroad contender to get a temporary or super durable enlistment from the Clinical Chamber of India (MCI) or State Clinical Committee (SMC) to practice or concentrate on medication the nation over.