FMGE 2023 registration for June session begins
The registration process for the June session of the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE 2023) has begun at the National Board of Education (NBE). The FMGE June 2023 application form can be submitted by eligible candidates until March 8 via the official website, nbe.edu.in.
The tentative date for the FMGE June 2023 exam is June 2023. The exam, which will be a computer-based test (CBT), will be given online. The FMGE June 2023 exam paper will be divided into two parts, Part A and Part B. Each part will have 300 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) worth 150 points and last for two hours and thirty minutes.
How to Apply
- Go to the link for the new registration by clicking on the “FMGE” tab.
- Complete all of the basic information, including your phone number, email address, and other personal information.
- Proceed to fill out the FMGE online application form by generating login credentials.
- Now, provide the necessary information about the qualifying exam, including your personal information and preference for the exam center.
- Verify information in two places and upload the necessary documents in the format specified.
- For successful registration, submit the application and pay the fee.
- Take a copy of the final confirmation page and print it out for later use.
In order for candidates with medical degrees from foreign universities to be eligible to practice medicine in India, the NBEMS conducts a screening test known as the FMGE in June and December of each year.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today