DSCASC Bangalore invites applications for UG, PG programmes 2024
DSCASC Bangalore: Dayananda Sagar College of Arts Science and Commerce (DSCASC), Bangalore has started the admission process for UG and PG programmes for batch 2024. Students meeting the DSCASC Bangalore eligibility criteria can visit the official website: dscasc.edu.in and apply for their undergraduate and postgraduate programme in online mode. To complete the DSCASC registration 2024, candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 600 for UG and Rs. 1200 for PG courses.
Applicants can visit the DSCASC official site and apply for UG and PG projects like BBA, B.Com, BCA and MBA. Applicants will be shortlisted in light of execution in the DSCASC Bangalore choice cycle set by the school. Candidates should go through itemized qualification measures and directions to keep away from any trouble while applying for Dayananda Sagar School of Expressions Science and Business affirmation 2024.
DSCASC Bangalore selection process 2024
- Visit the official website of Dayananda Sagar College of Arts Science and Commerce, Bangalore.
- Candidates will have to meet the DSCASC Bangalore eligibility criteria.
- Submit the DSCASC application in online mode by paying the paying fee of Rs. 600 for UG and Rs. 1200 for PG courses.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of performance in the DSCASC Bangalore selection process set by the college.
- Final admission will be confirmed after verification of documents and DSCASC Bangalore fee payment.