Doon Business School PG admissions 2024 open
Doon Business School: Doon Business School, Dehradun, has started the application process for the postgraduate programmes in the field of management. DBS Dehradun offers admissions to Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM)/ Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes. Eligible candidates can visit the official website of the college- doonbusinessschool.com and complete the application process by providing the necessary information and paying the required application fee.
For Doon Business college, Dehradun PGDM/MBA affirmations 2024, competitors will be shortlisted in light of substantial Feline/MAT CMAT/XAT/GMAT selection test scores, earlier acdemics, trailed by a web-based connection/individual meeting. Applicants should cautiously check the qualification rules, charge, confirmation process, and other significant data prior to continuing further to finish up the Doon Business college application structure.
Doon Business School PGDM/ MBA Eligibility Criteria 2024
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks, to be eligible for Doon Business School PGDM/ MBA admissions.
Doon Business School admissions 2024: Selection process
- Eligible candidates must visit the official website of the college.
- Fill out the registration form, and select the preferred date for the Online Interview.
- Applicants will receive an online confirmation of their interview schedule. The admission team will provide the link one day before the interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit of MAT/CAT /CMAT/ XAT/GMAT marks, 10th, 12th, and graduation marks, and performance in Interview
- Selected applicants will receive an admission offer.
- After receiving the offer letter, students must confirm their admission by paying the course admission fees (Rs 50,000/- for PGDM/MBA) within the specified date. Once the fees are received, the student will be given a provisional admission letter.