Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023: For 127 Personal Assistant posts
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023: Delhi High Court has invited applications from campaigners for Personal Assistant and Senior Personal Assistant posts. Eligible campaigners can apply online through the functionary website of Delhi High Court at delhihighcourt.nic.in. This recruitment drive will fill up 127 posts in the association.
The enrollment process started on March 6 and will end on March 31, 2023. Read below for eligibility, vacancy details, and other information.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- Senior particular Assistant – 60 posts
- Personal Assistant – 67 posts
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Campaigners who want to apply for the posts should have completed their graduation from an honored University. All the educational qualifications should be from a University/Institution/Board honored by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies. The age limit of the seeker should be between 18 years to 32 years of age.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
- The selection process for both posts will comprise of English Typing Test, English Shorthand Test, Main Exam, and Interview.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023: Application Fees
- The operation fee is ₹ 1000/- with applicable transaction charges. These charges will be payable by General/OBC-NCL/EWS campaigners and ₹ 800/- along with applicable transaction charges will be outstanding by the campaigners belonging to the categories of SC/ST/PwD.