DACE Chennai invites applications for UG, PG programmes 2024
DACE Chennai: Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering (DACE), Chennai begins the application process for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes 2024. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can visit the DACE Chennai official website – dhaanish.in and complete the DACE Chennai registrations 2024 after submitting basic details and paying application fees of Rs. 200 in online/ offline mode. Candidates can complete the DACE Chennai admissions 2024 till April 30, 2024.
DACE Chennai courses presented at the UG and PG level are BE/BTech and MBA. Understudies will be shortlisted based on direct meeting and school level entry test. Candidates should actually look at definite qualification models and other significant data to keep away from any disparity while applying for DACE Chennai affirmations 2024.
DACE Chennai Eligibility Criteria 2024
- B.E/ B.Tech: Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to the 10+2 system of Indian Education). They must have studied and obtained a pass with good grades as per their systems of education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as one of their subjects in the qualifying examination.
- MBA: Any bachelor’s degree in the main branch of study from a recognised university.
DACE Chennai Selection Process 2024
- Visit the official website of Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering, Chennai.
- Fill out the DACE Chennai application by paying the application fee of Rs. 200.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on direct interview and college-level entrance test.
- Final admission is confirmed after verification of documents and DACE Chennai fee payment.