CUET PG 2024 registration begins
CUET PG 2024: The National Testing Agency has started the CUET PG 2024 application process on its official website at pgcuet.samarth.ac.in. Candidates will be able to submit the CUET PG registration form before the deadline, January 24, 2024. Aspirants have to pay the CUET PG application fee in online mode.
The applicants having a place with the general foundation need to pay Rs 1,000 and those having a place with Gen-EWS class need to pay Rs 800 as the enrollment charge. While applicants having a place with SC,ST and third orientation classifications need to pay Rs 750. Around 195 CUET PG partaking colleges will offer confirmation through the CUET PG placement test. The CUET PG 2024 test will be held from Walk 11 to 28, 2024 for confirmation in focal colleges and other taking part colleges.
The CUET PG test will be led in on the web (PC based) design with three movements: shift 1 from 8:30 a.m. to 10: 30 a.m., shift 2 from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m., and shift 3 from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. CUET PG will comprise of 100 numerous decision questions (MCQs) that will evaluate the competitors’ exhaustive capacity, general mindfulness, numerical fitness, and insightful abilities.
CUET PG Registration 2024: Steps to apply
- Log on to the official website at pgcuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Register yourself on the website.
- Sign in with the generated credentials and proceed to fill out the CUET PG application form.
- Upload all documents in the prescribed format and make payment of the application fee.
- Submit the details and download the confirmation page on your device.
- Take out the printout of the CUET PG 2024 application form for future reference.