CTET answer key 2023 challenge window closes today
CTET answer key 2023: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will close the Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET answer key 2023 challenge window today. Over 29 lakh candidates who appeared in the exam can download CTET answer key August 2023 PDF of paper 1 and 2 from the official website, ctet.nic.in.
Alongside the CTET answer key 2023, the board additionally transferred the individual checked OMR answer sheets of the competitors. The CBSE Board led the test on August 20 of every two movements. A sum of 15,01,719 competitors showed up for paper 1 and 14,02,184 applicants showed up for paper 2.
To mention criticisms against the CTET answer key, competitors should pay a refundable charge of Rs 1,000 for every inquiry. Subject specialists will survey the difficulties and discount the charge whenever viewed as right, the CTET warning 2023 read.
How to challenge CTET answer key 2023?
- Visit the CBSE CTET official website, ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the Login CTET July/August 2023 link.
- Enter registration number and password.
- Now click on the CTET answer key August 2023 pdf download link.
- Download the CTET OMR answer sheets.
- Match the answers in the OMR sheet and answer key.
- In case of any error or not satisfied with the answer, click in the ‘submit key challenge’ link.
- Key in roll number and date of birth.
- Select the question ids and correct answers.
- Upload supporting documents and pay Rs 1,000 per question challenged.
- Review and download the objections made.