CSIR UGC NET registration begins for December 2022, June 2023
The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) UGC NET registration process for the December 2022 and June 2023 sessions has begun at the National Testing Agency (NTA). The application form for the Joint CSIR UGC NET 2023 exam must be submitted on the official website, csirnet.nta.nic.in, for candidates who are interested in taking the exam. The deadline to apply for the CSIR UGC NET is April 10. The CSIR UGC NET examination dates are June 6, 7, and 8, according to the CSIR NET 2023 notification. For three hours, the NTA will conduct an objective multiple-choice questions (MCQ) paper using a computer-based test (CBT).
Access the NTA website at https://csirnet.nta.nic.in to submit the online application. A candidate may only submit one application, it stated.
How to Register for CSIR UGC NET 2023 Applicants can fill out the CSIR NET application form 2023 by following the Instructions Below.
- Check out the official CSIR UGC NET website at csirnet.nta.nic.in 2023.
- Use a unique mobile number and email address to sign up for the online submission of forms.
- Complete the CSIR NET application form and take a note of the application number generated by the system.
- Transfer clear examined pictures of:
- Recent color or black-and-white photograph with 80 percent of the face, including the ears, visible against a white background;
- Signature of the candidate (jpg file size: 4 to 30 kilobytes) Completely verified Result Awaited Attestation Form (PDF file size:
- 50KB to 500KB) Certificate of category, if applicable (SC/ST/OBC/EWS, etc.) Size of the PDF file: 50KB to 300KB) and (v) PwD Endorsement, if relevant (in PDF design record size: 300KB to 50KB).
- Pay the required fee via UPI, debit card, credit card, or net banking, and keep proof of payment for future reference.
- The CSIR UGC NET application can be downloaded and saved for later use.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today