CSIR UGC NET December 2023 answer key out; challenge by January 8
CSIR UGC NET: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has issued the Joint Central Scientific and Industrial Research–University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (Joint CSIR-UGC NET) December 2023 provisional answer key. Candidates who appeared in the CSIR UGC NET exam held on December 26, 27 and 28 will be able to download the answer key from the official website, csirnet.nta.ac.in.
A sum of 2,19,146 up-and-comers showed up in the PC based test (CBT) mode directed at 356 test habitats situated in 176 urban communities. The NTA has also uploaded the question paper and response sheet for the CSIR UGC NET.
The individuals who are not happy with the CSIR UGC NET response key will actually want to challenge from today. The last date to bring up criticisms against the response key is January 8. Competitors should pay a non-refundable charge of Rs 200 for each question tested.
The test is led to decide the qualification of Indian nationals for Junior Exploration Partnership (JRF) and for lectureship (LS) or associate teacher.
CSIR NET Answer Key: How to raise challenge?
- Visit the CSIR UGC NET official website, csirnet.nta.ac.in.
- Click on the challenge window and enter application number and date of birth.
- Click on “View Question Paper” for marked responses and to view or challenge the
- Now, select the “Click to view /Challenge Answer Key” link.
- Question IDs in sequential order will be displayed.
- If you wish to challenge the option, select one or more of the Option IDs given
- in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
- Upload the supporting documents and save your claim.
- Pay the objection fees for each question challenged.
- Submit and save the confirmation page.