CSIR UGC NET December 2023 answer key challenge window closes tomorrow
UGC NET December 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the window to raise objections against the Joint Central Scientific and Industrial Research–University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (Joint CSIR-UGC NET) December 2023 provisional answer key tomorrow. Students who appeared in the CSIR UGC NET exam on December 26, 27 and 28. 2023 can download the answer key and raise objections against it on the official website, csirnet.nta.ac.in.
According to NTA, 2,19,146 understudies showed up in the PC based test (CBT) CSIR UGC NET test at 356 test places in 176 urban areas. The NTA has likewise transferred the inquiry paper and reaction sheet of the applicants on the authority site. The last day to object to the answer key by paying a non-refundable fee of Rs 200 per challenged question.
The Joint CSIR-UGC NET test is directed to decide the qualification of Junior Exploration Cooperation (JRF) and for lectureship (LS) or aide teacher.
CSIR NET Answer Key: Steps to raise objections?
- Visit the official website, csirnet.nta.ac.in.
- Click on the challenge window and enter application number and date of birth.
- Click on “View Question Paper” for marked responses and to view or challenge the
- answer keys
- Now, select the “Click to view /Challenge Answer Key” link.
- Question IDs in sequential order will be displayed.