CSIR UGC NET 2023 Registration Ends Soon
CSIR UGC NET 2023: Tomorrow, April 17, is the last day for candidates to complete their registration process for the CSIR UGC NET 2023 examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of the exam, csirnet.nta.nic.in. The correction window for the application form will be active from April 19, and candidates will have until April 25 to make any necessary changes and submit their applications.
As per the latest information available, the CSIR UGC NET 2023 exam is scheduled to take place from June 6th to June 8th, 2023. Candidates who have registered for the exam should take note of these dates and prepare accordingly.
CSIR UGC NET 2023: Steps to apply
- Visit the official site of UGC NET at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the CSIR NET December 2022 – June 2023 Registration.
- Fill in the application form.
- Make the payment of the application fees.
- Click on submit and your application has been submitted.
- Download and keep a hard copy for further need.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today