CMAT 2023: Last date to raise objections against answer key today
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the office to mention criticisms against the Common Management Admission Test CMAT 2023 response key 2023 today, May 14, 2023. Applicants that showed up for the test on May 4, 2023 will actually want to mention criticisms on the authority site cmat.nta.nic.in.
The challenges raised and accepted will serve as the foundation for the CMAT 2023 results. Candidates’ challenges to the CMAT answer key 2023 will be validated by a panel of subject matter experts. Competitors can compute their CMAT scores 2023 utilizing this equation Percentile (P)= 100 x the Quantity of up-and-comers who showed up in the assessment with a crude score equivalent to or not exactly the up-and-comers separated by the complete number of competitors who showed up in the CMAT test.
How can I contest the CMAT answer key for 2023?
- Visit official site of NTA CMAT-cmat.nta.nic.in
- Login with your application number and date of birth and enter the security pin and snap on the “Submit” button
- Click on the “View Question Paper” tab for stamped reactions and to view or challenge the CMAT answer key, click on ‘challenge answer key’.
- if the candidate would like to question an answer.
- Move on to the next screen to upload supporting documents after selecting the desired option from the download menu and selecting “Save your Claims.”
- Pay the CMAT 2023 answer key objection fee by selecting “Save your claims and pay fee” or “Modify your Claims” if you want to modify the claims.