CLAT 2024 third sample paper to be out tomorrow
CLAT 2024: The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) is all set to release the third set of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) sample questions tomorrow, October 3, 2023. Once released, candidates can download the CLAT 2024 sample papers through the official website, consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
The third arrangement of CLAT 2024 example question papers will be given for both UG and PG programs. According to the CLAT 2023 authority account X, up-and-comers are encouraged to address the example question papers as it will assist them with understanding the reconsidered test design.
The CLAT 2024 assessment is planned to be hung on December 3, 2023. It is to be noticed that the third arrangement of CLAT 2024 example paper might be accessible just to the competitors who enlisted for the test.
CLAT Sample Paper 2024: How to download
- Visit the official website, consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- After this, click on the login tab available on the homepage
- A new login page will be displayed on the screen
- Fill out the necessary details such as registration login ID and password
- Click on the CLAT 2024 sample papers
- Download and take a printout of the same for further references.