CLAT 2024 registration last date extended till November 10
CLAT 2024: The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLU) has extended the last date to register for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2024) till November 10. Candidates who have not applied yet for undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) law courses can fill the CLAT 2024 application form on the official website, consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
The application expense for applicants having a place with general, OBC, PwD, and NRI classes is Rs 4,000 while SC, ST, and BPL competitors should pay Rs 3,500 to enroll for the selection test.
“Consideration #CLAT2024 competitors. The last date for accommodation of utilizations for the Precedent-based Regulation Confirmation Test 2024 (CLAT 2024), for both UG and PG programs has been reached out till Friday, November 10, 2023, 11:59 P.M,” the Consortium of NLUs said in a post on X.
How to apply for CLAT 2024?
- Visit the official website for CLAT 2024, consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link to register
- Register yourselves and login with generated credentials
- Fill the application form and upload the documents
- Pay the application fee and submit
- Download the form and take a print out