CLAT 2024 Registration: Gandhinagar National Law University adds reservation category
CLAT 2024 Registration: The Consortium of National Law Universities has declared an expansion of reservation classification in Gandhinagar National Law University, Silvassa for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2024). The enlistment cycle for CLAT 2024 for admission to 22 NLUs and other taking an interest colleges is in progress. Applicants should present the CLAT 2024 application structure at the authority site, consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
According to the most recent updates, “For the UG and PG programs, a ‘Residence Reservation’ classification has been added. Up-and-comers domiciled in the Association Region of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu (DNH and DD) are qualified for thought in this booking classification. Qualified applicants might refresh their subtleties on the CLAT Entrance.”
The consortium has likewise declared bit by bit guidelines to refresh the booking classification for understudies who have picked Gandhinagar Public Regulation College, Silvassa. It likewise encouraged candidates to actually take a look at the refreshed data leaflet of GNLU at its true site. The moves toward update the booking classification are given beneath.
- Login to CLAT 2024 candidate account.
- Click on the ‘Edit Application’ button.
- Go to the ‘Reservation’ tab under GNLU, Silvassa.
- For the question, “Are you a domicile of the Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu?”, answer “Yes” and select the Reservation Category you want to claim from the given drop-down menu.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to save your changes.