CLAT 2024: NLU Tripura adds domicile reservation category for UG, PG courses
CLAT 2024: The Consortium of National Law Universities has introduced a new addition to CLAT 2024 the reservation category for NLUs. As per the official notification, National Law University, Tripura has now been included in the domicile reservation category.
Competitors from the territory of Tripura who live there might apply for this booking class. Up-and-comers who are qualified for reservation class in Tripura can refresh their data on the CLAT official entrance, consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
The authority notice peruses, “For the UG and PG programs, a ‘House Reservation’ class has been added. Competitors domiciled in the territory of Tripura are qualified for thought in this booking classification. Qualified up-and-comers might refresh their subtleties on the CLAT Entry.”
The CLAT 2024 test is planned to be hung on December 3, 2023. Applicants need to present their CLAT 2024 application structure through the authority site, consortiumofnlus.ac.in. Up-and-comers ought to take note of that the application structures should be presented by November 3, 2023.
CLAT Application Form 2024: How to update the reservation category
- Visit the official website, consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Login to the CLAT candidate account
- Click on the edit application button
- Go to the reservation tab under NLUT, Agartala
- Under, National Law University Tripura (NLUT), Agartala, for the question, Are you a domicile of Tripura?, answer Yes and select the Reservation Category you want to claim from the given drop-down menu
- Now select the reservation category you want to claim from the given drop-down menu
- Click on submit button to save your change
- Download and take a printout of the confirmation page for further references.