CAT Answer Key 2022: Last date to raise objections today
Today at 5 p.m., IIM Bangalore will close the objection window against the provisional CAT answer key 2022.
CAT answer key 2022
The Indian Institute of The Management (IIM), Bangalore will close the Common Admission Test (CAT) answer key 2022 download and objection window today at 5 PM on December 1 at 11 a.m.
IIM Bangalore made the CAT 2022 answer key and response sheet available.Candidates must submit their objections today by 5 p.m. to the official website.
The CAT answer key 2022 objection fee is Rs 1,200 per question.
All of the correct answers to the questions on the CAT entrance exam in 2022 can be found in the CAT answer key, which can be downloaded as a pdf.
How to raise objection for the CAT 2022 answer key
- Candidates must visit the official website iimcat.ac.in and log in with their CAT 2022 credentials (login ID and password)
- select the “Objection Form” tab located next to “Candidate Response Sheet.”
- It will reroute to the objection window for the CAT answer key.
- There are two choices on the page:
- To begin the process of submitting the objection, click the plus sign (+)
- To view the number of objections made, select the refresh icon.
By the first week of January 2023, the CAT result for 2022 will be announced
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today