Calcutta University admission: PG admission 2023 registration ends today
Calcutta University admission: University of Calcutta will close the registration window of postgraduate (PG) admissions 2023 today. Candidates aspiring to pursue PG programmes in Calcutta University can apply on the official website, caluniv.ac.in.
The University will distribute the temporary legitimacy rundown of Calcutta College PG confirmations 2023 on October 1 while the primary legitimacy list gave on October 3.
The college has held 80% of all out seats in each program for understudies who have finished four year certification from CU. All the momentum year (2023) and the quickly going before year (2022) praises alumni of CU, including independent universities partnered to CU will be considered for these seats. The rest 20% of seats in each program will open for praises alumni of different colleges.
How to register for Calcutta University PG admission 2023?
- Visit the official website, caluniv.ac.in
- Go to the registration portal and click on the link
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents
- Pay the registration fee, if any
- Review and submit the form
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference