BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023: Last Date Extended
BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced an extension in the registration deadline for the BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023. As per the latest update, candidates now have the opportunity to submit their applications until July 15 through the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in. The application process for this recruitment began on June 15. Previously, the deadline for application submission was set for July 12, 2023. Interested candidates can conveniently apply for the available positions by visiting onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
A total of 1,70,461 Teacher positions will be filled through this recruitment drive.
BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023: Age limit
- For unreserved (male) candidates, the maximum age limit to apply for the Teacher positions is 37 years. However, for backward class, extremely backward class, backward class women, and unreserved women candidates, the maximum age limit is extended to 40 years. SC/ST candidates have a further relaxation, with the maximum age limit set at 42 years.
BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023: Application fee
- The application fee for SC/ST candidates, all female candidates, and candidates with physical disabilities is ₹200. On the other hand, the application fee for other candidates is ₹750.
BPSC Teachers Recruitment 2023: Know how to apply
- Go to the official website of BPSC at onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 link.
- Register and proceed with the application.
- Fill in the application form.
- Make the payment of application fees.
- Your application has been submitted.
- Download and keep the hard copy for further need.