BPSC 69th final answer key out
BPSC: Bihar Public Service Commission has uploaded the BPSC 69th final answer key on the official website, bpsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates who wrote the BPSC 69th prelims exam on September 30 will be able to check and calculate the probable score.
The BPSC 69th response key of inquiry book series A, B, C of general examinations has been delivered. Alongside the right choice, the commission has likewise made sense of the responses exhaustively in the BPSC 69th response key PDF.
Competitors who showed up in the test found the inquiry paper harder contrasted with earlier years. They additionally guaranteed that the prospectus and example was different in the BPSC 69th test 2023 and that it was relatively simple for applicants planning for UPSC.
The commission is currently expected to declare the BPSC 69th prelims result date alongside the Mains test date. Competitors will actually want to check the most recent reports on the authority site or the BPSC executive Atul Prasad’s true X record.
How to download BPSC 69th answer key
- Visit the BPSC official website, bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the “Final Answer Keys :: General Studies – Booklet Series A, B, C, D”
- The answer key link is given under ‘Important Notice: 69th Integrated Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination’.
- The answers and explanations have been given in the BPSC 69th answer key PDF.
- Download and save it for future reference.