BHU Recruitment 2023: For 307 Posts
BHU Recruitment 2023: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is currently accepting applications for 307 faculty positions. The application process is currently ongoing, and interested candidates have until July 31 to submit their applications. To apply, individuals should visit the official website at www.bhu.ac.in and follow the provided instructions.
The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 307 vacancies, distributed among various positions. Out of these, 85 vacancies are designated for the post of Professors, 133 vacancies for the post of Associate Professors, and 89 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professors.
For applicants belonging to the Unreserved (UR), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) categories, there is a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000, which can be paid through an online payment method. However, candidates from Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), women, and transgender categories are exempted from paying the application fee.
BHU Recruitment 2023: Know how to apply
- Visit the official website at www.bhu.ac.in.
- Click on the recruitment tab.
- Click on the “Rolling Advt. No. 01-13/2023-2024 (Teaching posts) for different Institutes/Faculties”.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload all the required documents
- Submit the form and take print for future reference.