ASB Kerala MBA admissions 2024 open
MBA admissions 2024: Asian School of Business Kerala has started the ASB PGDM registration 2024 in online mode on the official website – asb.ac.in. Eligible candidates need to complete the application process for ASB MBA admissions 2024 online by submitting all the required details and paying the application fee of Rs. 1,000. Alliance School of Business accepts KMAT/ CMAT/ CAT scores to shortlist the candidates for group discussion and personal interview rounds.
Prior academic performance, KMAT, CMAT, and CAT scores, as well as performance in group discussions and personal interviews, will be used to create the final merit list for Alliance School of Business MBA admissions in 2024.
Candidates must have earned at least 50% in any degree (other than music or fine arts), and they must have scored at least 10% on the KMAT, CMAT, or CAT exams.
ASB Kerala Selection Process 2024
- Meet required eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official website for online application.
- Complete the application process.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1,000.
- First, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of KMAT/ CMAT/ CAT scores
- Shortlisted candidates need to appear for group discussion and personal interview round
- The final merit list for Asian School of Business MBA admissions 2024 will be based on the prior academics, entrance examination score, performance in group discussions and personal interview rounds