AP LAWCET Counselling 2023: Registration ends today
AP LAWCET Counselling: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will close the registration window for the Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) counselling 2023. Eligible candidates who have not registered yet can apply for the counselling process on the official website, lawcet-sche.aptonline.in.
The enrollment expense for applicants having a place with the open classifications is Rs 1,000 which is non-refundable. While SC, ST and actually impaired candidates should pay Rs 500. Understudies can make installment through charge card, Mastercard, or UPI.
According to the directing timetable, the check of archives will be led till November 22 for up-and-comers who register effectively.
How to apply for AP LAWCET counselling 2023?
- Visit the official website for state LAWCET counselling, lawcet-sche.aptonline.in
- Click on the registration link
- Register yourselves and fill the application form
- Pay the registration fee and upload the documents
- Submit the form and download it
- Take a print out of the form for future reference