AP LAWCET Counselling 2023: Phase 2 web options entry facility ends today
AP LAWCET Counselling : The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will conclude the web options entry submission today for the second phase of AP LAWCET Counselling 2023. Candidates who registered for the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test counselling can enter options of courses and colleges through the official website, lawcet-sche.aptonline.in.
Understudies should utilize their lobby ticket and date of birth to submit choices. Applicants will actually want to change choices tomorrow, December 30.
AP LAWCET Counselling 2023: How to enter options?
- Go to the official website, lawcet-sche.aptonline.in
- Click on the link for web options under the forms section
- Candidates will be redirected to another page
- Read the instructions carefully
- Enter your hall ticket number and date of birth
- Upon submitting, enter web options
- Review and save the options
The council instructed candidates are instructed to check the details in “Print Your Application Form” link before proceeding for option entry. Candidates will have to save the options and revisit web option page to add or modify the options to change the order of sequence before the last date. “Data once freezed will not be given for edit under any circumstances. If the exercised options are saved and not freezed, last saved options will be considered for allotment of seats,” it said.