AIIMS Patna begins INI SS registration for DM clinical, interventional physiology admission
AIIMS Patna: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has commenced the registration process of the entrance exam for a new super-specialty (SS) course namely DM clinical and interventional physiology. Interested and eligible candidates can register for the entrance exam on the official website of AIIMS Patna at aiimspatna.edu.in
The entry test for admission to this course is directed by AIIMS Patna two times every year for the January and July scholastic meetings. The preparation time frame is for a very long time from the date of joining the course, the organization said. The enlistment cycle for the test has previously initiated and the cutoff time for enrollment is November 25, 2023.
Applicants will actually want to download their placement test concede card on December 2. The assessment will be hung on December 6, and the outcomes will be accessible prior to December 10. The classes will start by January 15, 2024.
The inquiry paper will have 100 various decision inquiries with a complete time term of 120 minutes. Each question will convey one imprint. According to the checking plan, one imprint will be conceded for each right response and 33% imprint will be deducted for each mistaken response.
Steps to apply for AIIMS INI SS entrance test 2023
- Go to the AIIM Patna official website, aiimspatna.edu.in .
- On the homepage, click on the registration option.
- Fill the registration form by entering details such as name, email id, contact information etc.
- Next, login by entering credentials generated during registration.
- Fill in the application form with required details.
- Upload required documents and pay the fees.
- Download and take a printout of the confirmation page.