AIBE XVII 17 2023 answer key challenge window closes tomorrow
The All India Bar Examination AIBE XVII 17 answer key challenge window will be closed tomorrow, February 20 by the Bar Council of India (BCI). Through the official website, allindiabarexamination.com, candidates who took the AIBE 17 exam can challenge the provisional answer key.
On February 5, the offline AIBE 17 exam 2023 was given using pen and paper. On February 9, the AIBE answer key was made available, and candidates have until February 20 to complain about the provisional answer key. After taking into account any objections raised by candidates, the BCI will issue the AIBE 17 final answer key. The final answer key will be used to prepare the AIBE 17 result.
Candidates must earn a minimum of 40% in order to be admitted to the AIBE exam. The BCI will issue a Certificate of Practice (CoP) to candidates who pass the exam, making them eligible to practice law in India.
How to Challenge the AIBE 17 Answer Key for 2023
- Allindiabarexamination.com is the official BCI website.
- On the homepage, select the “AIBE XVII answer key challenge” link. Step
- To log in, enter your roll number and date of birth in the following window.
- Choose the number of the question you want to challenge. Send in a suitable presentation to back up your challenge.
- Click the submit tab after reviewing the challenge.
- For further reference, you can download the confirmation page.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today