AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: Application deadline extended till November 12
AFMS: The Indian Army’s Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) has extended the application deadline for the medical officer recruitment 2023. As per the latest updates, the last date to apply for the AFMS medical officer recruitment 2023 is tomorrow, November 12. Previously, the deadline for submitting application forms was November 5, 2023. Candidates who missed the deadline earlier can still apply on the official website at afmc.nic.in.
AFMS will fill a sum of 650 clinical official situations through this enrollment drive. Out of the 650 positions, 65 are held for female competitors, while the leftover 585 are saved for male up-and-comers.
The authority notice says “Candidates should have clinical capabilities remembered for the Public Clinical Gathering Act, 2019. The candidate should have extremely durable enlistment from any State Clinical Chamber/NMC/MCI. Post advanced education holders perceived by the State Clinical Chamber/NBE/NMC can likewise apply,”.
Steps to apply for AFMS medical officer recruitment 2023
- Go to the AFMS official website at afmc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, go to the application section and then click the ‘Registration’ button.
- Fill the registration form by entering details such as name, email id, contact information etc.
- Next, enter login credentials generated during registration.
- Fill in the application form with required details.
- Upload required documents and pay the fees.
- Download and take a printout of the confirmation page.