ACET 2023 registration for March session ends tomorrow
Tomorrow, February 21, the registration process for the Actuarial Common Entrance Test ACET 2023 March session will be completed by the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI). The ACET application form can be filled out online on the official website, actuariesindia.org. On March 18, the ACET 2023 exam will be held from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
There will be a 3,000 rupee registration fee for exam applicants. On February 28, the ACET admit card for 2023 can be downloaded. On March 28, 2023, the ACET 2023 results will be released.
The entrance exam will take three hours to complete. There will be 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) on the exam paper. The exam will not have any negative marking. The syllabus for the ACET exam can be found on the official website. The ACET 2023 passing rate is fifty percent.
How to Apply for the ACET March 2023 Session
- Visit actuariesindia.org, the IAI’s Official Website.
- Complete the registration process by clicking the ACET 2023 registration link.
- Log in now and complete the ACET application form with the required information.
- Pay the application fee and submit the required documents.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page and download it for later use.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today