Jharkhand NMMS 2023 result declared
The National Means Merit Scholarship (NMMS 2023) result and a list of qualified applicants have been released by the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). The best grade is acquired by Mukesh Kumar Manjhi who scored 143. 1,669 Class 8 students have qualified for the NMMS this year, while 1,959 students did so the year before. Students in the general category must score 40 percent to pass the exam, while those in the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) categories must score 32 percent.
2023 Jharkhand NMMS Results: How to verify Students can verify the published list of qualified candidates by following these steps:
- Jacresults.com is the official website.
- Click on “Results of NMMS Examination – 2022-23 (published on 09-05-2023)” to open a new tab with the pdf file of the NMMS result 2023.
- Use “Ctrl + F” to find your name in the list. Students in Class 8 who attend government, government-aided, or local body schools are eligible to apply for the NMMS exam.
- The first requirement is that they receive the required marks, which are 45% for SC and ST candidates and 50% for general candidates.
- Second, the candidates’ parental income should not be more than Rs 3.5 lakhs.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today