OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Registrations begin for 2,712 posts
OSSSC Recruitment 2023: The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) is inviting applications for several positions including forest guard, livestock inspector, and forester. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the OSSSC official website at osssc.gov.in.
The Commission will fill a sum of 2712 situations across the state under this enrolling drive. Applicants can allude to the post wise opportunities gave underneath.
The enrollment and re-enlistment office for new clients are open till November 20 and the last date to present the application structure is November 25.
Up-and-comers who are intrigued to go after the jobs probably finished the Secondary School Testament Assessment (Class 10) from a perceived board or Foundation. As far as possible is set between 18 to 38 years.
The choice interaction comprises of a composed test followed by an actual test. The composed test for the OSSSC CRE 2023 is supposed to be held in February 2024 in all areas. The composed test contains 150 various decision inquiries with a period breaking point of 2 hours and 30 minutes. Just those up-and-comers who qualify in the composed test will be expected to take an actual assessment.
Steps to apply for OSSSC recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website at osssc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the registration option.
- Fill the registration form by entering details such as name, email id, contact information.
- Next, login by entering credentials generated during registration.
- Fill in the application form with required details.
- Upload required documents and pay the fees.
- Download and take a printout of the confirmation page.